3HK 4G Japan 10 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in Japan
- 10 Days Period(End at the 10th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 10GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Registration Needed
3HK 4G Japan 10 Days Data Prepaid SIM is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to Japan. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up.
Using the network of Docomo, the largest Japanese mobile phone operator, this SIM from 3HK can provide a quality data service when you visit Japan. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Package Valid Period||10 Days|
|Data Usage||10GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||NTT Docomo (Japan)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Japan.
- If you have ever used a Docomo prepaid SIM that requires internet setting, you will need to delete that setting before using this SIM.
- The code for main balance checking is ##107#.
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in Name & "mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "mobile.lte.three.com.hk" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.