3UK Pay As You Go 4G 12GB SIM Card
- Support 71 Countries Worldwide
- 30 Days Period(End at the 30th day 23:59 of UK time UTC)
- 12GB 4G Data Usage
- No Registration Needed
3UK Pay As You Go 4G 12GB SIM Card is a multi-country SIM card which is aimed to provide worldwide data service. It contains 12GB 4G data usage which can be used in 71 countries worldwide and a UK phone number for voice calling. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
Unlimited phone calls can be made or received between European countries. Outside Europe, 3000mins can be used for calling back to the UK but not to other countries.
Whether you are traveling to several countries at once or just going to a specific country, this SIM card should be able to meet your needs. Please visit HERE for further details or read the information listed below.
|Coverages||Aland Islands, Australia, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), United State of America, Uruguay, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vatican City, Vietnam|
|Package Valid Period||30 Days|
|Data Usage||12GB 4G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Phone Number Country||United Kingdom|
Unlimited phone calls and text messages can be made/received between European countries.
|Operator(s)||2degrees (New Zealand), 3 (Austria), 3 (Denmark), 3 (Hong Kong), 3 (Indonesia), 3 (Ireland), 3 (Italy), 3 (Macau), 3 (Sweden), 3 (United Kingdom), Airtel (Jersey), Ålcom (Finland), AT&T (Puerto Rico), AT&T (USA), AT&T (US Virgin Islands), BASE (Belgium), Bite (Latvia), Bouygues (France), Claro (Chile), Claro (Costa Rica), Claro (El Salvador), Cosmote (Greece), Elisa (Estonia), Etisalat (Sri Lanka), GIBTEL (Gibraltar), GO Mobile (Malta), Hrvatski Telekom (Croatia), KPN (Netherlands), M1 (Singapore), Manx Telecom (Isle of Man), Movistar (Colombia), Movistar (Spain), Movistar (Uruguay), MTN (Cyprus), NOS (Portugal), Nova (Iceland), O2 (Germany), O2 (Slovakia), Optus (Australia), Orange (Luxembourg), Partner Communication (Israel), Play (Poland), Salt (Liechtenstein), Salt Mobile (Switzerland), Sure (Guernsey), T-Mobile (Czech Republic), Tele2 (Lithuania), Telekom (Hungary), Telekom (Romania), Telekom Slovenije (Slovenia), Telenor (Bulgaria), Telenor (Norway), Tigo (Guatemala), Viettel (Vietnam), Vivo (Brazil)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The phone number for main balance checking is +44 7782 333 444(free)
- Make call to UK: (+44)Telephone Number
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"Three.co.uk" in Name & "Three.co.uk" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "Three.co.uk" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.