AIS Sim2Fly 4G 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Support 20 Countries in Asia
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Thailand time GMT+7 )
- First 4GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not higher than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Internet Restriction in China
AIS Sim2Fly 4G 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide data service for the Asia region. It contains a data package which can be used in 20 countries within Asia. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
If you are traveling to Asia, whether traveling to several countries at once or just a specific country, this prepaid SIM should be one of your best choice. Moreover, using this SIM in China, you can also visit any website,such as Facebook, Google or Whatsapp, without any restriction. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Vietnam|
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||4GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
The same data package can be extended with the following price. In order to use the following service, you must top-up the prepaid SIM.
Please visit HERE for further details about topping up.
Note: For service in India, it’s not available in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu and Kashmir.
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Operator(s)||AirTel (India), China Mobile (China), China Unicom (China), CSL (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau), Globe (Philippines), Lao Telecom (Laos), Maxis (Malaysia), Metfone (Cambodia), MPT (Myanmar), Ncell (Nepal), Ooredoo (Qatar), Optus (Australia), SingTel (Singapore), SK Telecom (South Korea), SoftBank (Japan), Taiwan Mobile (Taiwan), TELKOMSEL (Indonesia)|
|Card Valid Period||60 Days|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *111*6#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"Internet" in Name & "Internet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "Internet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.