Due to lack of online order, we have chosen to temporarily close our website and suspend online ordering. However, our Whatsapp and email accounts are still operating normally to serve our customers. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance. Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you again when we reopen.
China Unicom 4G Australia/New Zealand 15 Days Voice and Data SIM Card
- Data and voice Service in Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Days Period(End at the 15th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8)
- First 6GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
- Activate before 30 Sep 2020, extra 2GB data usage
China Unicom 4G Australia/New Zealand 15 Days Voice and Data SIM Card is aimed to provide data and voice service for people who travel to Australia and New Zealand. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. It also provides a Hong Kong phone number for making/receiving phone calls in Australia and New Zealand. Any voice usage will be deducted from the HK$30 stored value.
Published by China Unicom HK, this SIM card should be able to provide a reliable data service if you are traveling to these two countries. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Australia, New Zealand|
|Package Valid Period||15 Days|
|Data Usage||6GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
Usage will be deducted from the stored value.
|Operator(s)||2degrees (New Zealand), Optus (Australia)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *118*55#
- Make call: +(Country Code) (Area Code) (Phone No.)
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.