China Unicom 4G Cross Border King Prepaid SIM
- Data and Voice Service in China and Hong Kong
- Rechargeable SIM for people who Travel Frequently between HK and China
- Self-selection Data Package (See Packages)
- No Internet restriction in China
China Unicom 4G Cross Border King Prepaid SIM contains HK$80 stored value which is used to deduct for any data and voice service usage. It provides multiple data package services which can be used in China and Hong Kong and a phone number(Hong Kong) for voice calling. The provided phone number can be used to receive or make phone calls in China.
It can be recharged by China Unicom recharge voucher/Online. Please visit HERE for further details or read the information listed below.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Taiwan|
|Package Valid Period||Depends on selected package|
|Data Usage||Self-selection Packages|
Charge will be deducted from stored value.
|Activation Location||Hong Kong|
|Extendable Data Package||Yes|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
Usage will be deducted from the stored value.
|Operator(s)||China Unicom (China), China Unicom (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau), FarEasTone (Taiwan), SoftBank (Japan)|
|Card Valid Period||90 Days|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Hong Kong.
- Please make sure the stored value of the SIM is enough for applying the desire data pass.
- Please dial the subscription code from your phone to apply for any data pass.
- This prepaid SIM has an administration Fee of HK$6/30Days. It will be deducted from the stored value when the SIM is activated. Stored value is HK$74 just after activation.
- The phone number for main balance checking is HK: 2122 1188 China: 130 6840 0177
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service outside Hong Kong. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.