China Unicom 4G Greater China 15 Days Data SIM
- Data Service in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- 15 Days Period(End at the 15th day 23:59 of China/Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 5GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Internet Restriction in China
- Activate before 31 Dec 2019, extra 2GB data usage
China Unicom 4G Greater China 15 Days Data SIM is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. It contains a data package which can be used in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up.
Normally, internet access in China is being restricted, some websites such as Facebook, Google or Whatsapp are prohibited within China. With this SIM from China Unicom Hong Kong, the restriction doesn't apply. Using this SIM, you can just visit any website without any restriction with the network provided by China Unicom, the second largest mobile phone operator in China.
Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan|
|Package Valid Period||15 Days|
|Data Usage||5GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||3 (Hong Kong), China Unicom (China), CTM (Macau), T Star (Taiwan)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *118*55#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.