Due to limited postal service in Hong Kong, order placed now may take extra time (i.e. 20-30 working days) for delivery. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
China Unicom 4G Japan 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in Japan
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 4GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Registration Needed
- Activate before 30 Sep 2020, extra 2GB data usage
China Unicom 4G Japan 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to Japan. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up.
Using the network of Softbank, the Japanese mobile phone operator, this SIM from China Unicom Hong Kong can provide a reliable data service when you visit Japan. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||4GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Japan.
- The code for checking data usage is *118*50#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.