Due to lack of online order, we have chosen to temporarily close our website and suspend online ordering. However, our Whatsapp and email accounts are still operating normally to serve our customers. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance. Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you again when we reopen.
China Unicom 4G Russia 15 Days SIM Card
- Data and Voice Service in Russia
- 15 Days Period(End at the 15th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- 6GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Registration Needed
- Activate before 30 Sep 2020, extra 2GB data usage
China Unicom 4G Russia 15 Days SIM Card is aimed to provide data and voice service for people who travel to Russia. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. It also provides a Hong Kong phone number for making phone calls in Russia. 20mins voice allowance can be used to make phone calls to Russia, Hong Kong and China.
Using the network of Tele2, the fourth largest telephone company of Russia, this SIM from China Unicom can provide a reliable data service when you are traveling to Russia. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Package Valid Period||15 Days|
|Data Usage||6GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
20mins local usage in Russia and
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Russia.
- The code for checking data usage is *118*55#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.