China Unicom 4G Southeast Asia 8 Days Data SIM
- Support 11 Countries in Southeast Asia
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 3GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not lower than 256kbps) Afterwards
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
- Activate before 31 Mar 2020, extra 2GB data usage
China Unicom 4G Southeast Asia 8 Days Data SIM is a multi-country prepaid SIM which is aimed to provide data service for the Southeast Asia region. It contains a data package which can be used in 11 countries of Southeast Asia. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
If you are traveling to Southeast Asia, whether traveling to several countries at once or just a specific country, this prepaid SIM should be able to meet your needs. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam|
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||3GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||3 (Hong Kong), CTM (Macau), Digi (Malaysia), dtac (Thailand), Globe (Philippines), Indosat Ooredoo (Indonesia), Metfone (Cambodia), StarHub (Singapore), Telenor (Myanmar), Unitel (Laos), Viettel (Vietnam)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Unicom HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *118*50#
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"3gnet" in Name & "3gnet" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "3gnet" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.