Due to Lunar New Year Holidays, order placed between 24 - 28 Jan, 2020 will be shipped on 29 Jan, 2020.
Docomo 4G Japan 8 Days Unlimited Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in Japan
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Japan time GMT+9)
- Unlimited 4G Data Usage
- Require Network Setting
Docomo 4G Japan 8 Days Unlimited Data Prepaid SIM is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to Japan. It provides unlimited 4G data.
Published by the largest mobile phone operator in Japan, this SIM should be the best for Japan. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||Unlimited 4G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||NTT Docomo (Japan)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||Nano SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in Japan.
- Please complete the instructions in the internet setting session.
- Besides the instructions in the internet setting session, you will need the following information to complete the setup.
For Android user:
APN Name: docomo APN: vmobile.jp Username: Password: Authentication Type CHAP or PAP
For iphone user, you need to complete the following steps with Wifi connection in Japan:
- Open Safari
- Enter http://rrd.me/edev6
- Install the plug-in (May require to enter the phone password)
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"docomo" in Name & "vmobile.jp" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "vmobile.jp" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.