Mobile Duck x China Mobile 4G China 1 days SIM Card
- Data Service in China and Hong Kong
- 1 Days Period(Valid from the next day upon activation to the 1th day 23:59 Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- First 1GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not higher than 128kbps) Afterwards
- No Internet restriction in China
Mobile Duck x China Mobile 4G China 1 days SIM Card is aimed to provide data service for people who travel to China and Hong Kong. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up.
Normally, internet access in China is being restricted, some webistes such as Facebook, Google or Whatsapp are prohibited within China. With this SIM from Mobile Duck, the restriction doesn't apply. Using this SIM, you can just visit any website without any restriction with the network provided by China Mobile, the largest mobile phone operator in China.
Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong|
|Package Valid Period||1 Day|
|Data Usage||1GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||China Mobile (China), China Mobile (Hong Kong)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Mobile HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *126#
- No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MD" in Name & "MD" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MD" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.