Mobile Duck x China Mobile 4G China/Hong Kong 365 days SIM Card
- Data Service in Hong Kong and China
- 365 Days Period(Valid from the next day upon activation to the 365th day 23:59 Hong Kong time GMT+8 )
- 20GB(Hong Kong) + 3GB(China) 4G Data Usage
- No Internet restriction in China
Mobile Duck x China Mobile 4G China/Hong Kong 365 days SIM Card contains a 20GB Hong Kong and 3GB China data package which can be used for 365 Days. It also provides 2000mins allowance for making local phone calls in Hong Kong.
With 365 days of valid period, it could either act like a backup data plan or a lengthy plan for low data usage user in Hong Kong. If you may travel to China, a total 3GB data service are provided to use in China. Please read the information listed below for more information.
|Coverages||China, Hong Kong|
|Package Valid Period||365 Days|
|Data Usage||23GB 4G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Phone Number Country||Hong Kong|
2000mins Hong Kong usage included.
|Operator(s)||China Mobile (China), China Mobile (Hong Kong)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|Publisher||China Mobile HK|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- The code for checking data usage is *126#
- No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MD" in Name & "MD" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MD" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.