Due to limited postal service in Hong Kong, order placed now may take extra time (i.e. 20-30 working days) for delivery. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
More Mobile 4G Middle East 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM
- Data Service in Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar and United Arab Emirates
- 8 Days Period(End at the 8th day 23:59 of Hong Kong time GMT+8)
- First 1GB 4G Data Usage, Unlimited 3G (Not higher than 128kbps) Afterwards
- Data can be shared at the supported countries
More Mobile 4G Middle East 8 Days Data Prepaid SIM is aimed to provide data service for Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar and United Arab Emirates. It provides unlimited 3G data usage when all the 4G data is used up. All the data usage from the package can be shared through all the supported countries.
Published by More Mobile Hong Kong, this prepaid SIM should be able to provide a value-for-money data service if you are traveling to these four countries. Please read the information listed below for further details.
|Coverages||Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates|
|Package Valid Period||8 Days|
|Data Usage||1GB 4G, Unlimited 3G|
|Activation Location||At Supported Country(ies)|
|Extendable Data Package||No|
|Operator(s)||ETISALAT (UAE), Mobilty (Saudi Arabia), Partner Communication (Israel), Vodafone (Qatar)|
|Card Valid Period||Same as Package Valid Period|
|SIM Size||3-in-1 SIM|
- This prepaid SIM and the included data package service will be activated once it is inserted into your phone in the supported country(ies).
- Please remember to turn on DATA ROAMING for using the data service. No extra setting should be needed. If you have problem connecting to internet, please follow the instructions in the internet setting session below.
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names
- Add New APN->Input"MORE" in Name & "MORE" in APN column->Save
- Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Turn on Data Roaming
- If you still having problem after previous steps, please do the following: Settings->Connections->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names->Select the APN just Created->Authentication type->'CHAP or PAP'
- Iphone :
- Settings->Mobile Data->Turn on Mobile Data
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Turn on Data Roaming
- Settings->Mobile Data->Mobile Data Options->Mobile Data Network->Input "MORE" in APN column under Mobile Data and/or personal hotspot.